QMake parser incomplete?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Aug 2 23:48:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

I started to work on integrating the QMake parser into the qmake manager
in kdevelop 3.4 and stumbled across the IncludeAST::writeBack method
doing nothing. I wonder wether that is correct.

The reason why I wonder is that the viewer tells me that for an include
statement like

include(foobar.pri)

writeBack will write

include(foobar.pri) {

Notice the "{" there which is wrong at that point.

So  could it be that there's a bug in the QMake parser? The Tree itself
looks fine, i.e. it is an IncludeAST Node there...

Good day for overcoming obstacles.  Try a steeplechase.