Merging kdevelop-qmake4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Aug 1 01:07:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

this is a request for approval (more or less). I finished the basic
improvements needed to make the qmake manager support qt4 qmake. The
branch is ready for a merge back into the 3.4 branch so we will have at
least basic qmake-qt4 support in KDevelop3.4.

The diff is not too large and can be seen here (for anybody too lazy to
produce it himself): http://www.apaku.de/vardata/patch_qmake4

I tested it with a Qt4 project I have and with the 3 qmake templates. I
also tried a few things wrt. scopes and custom variables and I think
I didn't break anything.

If I could get a "go" or "no-go" until the weekend, that would be great
because I want to do the further steps in that same branch (using the
qmake parser+AST to make the whole thing more reliable).

You'll never be the man your mother was!