Introduction KDevelop tasks

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Thu Apr 27 16:20:51 UTC 2006

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 06:03:04PM +0400, Vladimir Prus wrote:

> Hi,
> I've recently got a new student that is supposed to work on IDE usability in
> general, and do some KDevelop hacking in particular. Does anybody have some
> small KDevelop tasks that can be offered to a potential developer?
>
> I'll be looking at the list of open bugs, of course, but all suggestions are
> welcome.
>
> - Volodya

I guess since this is about usability, small changes can be made to the
KDevelop 3.4 branch.

Larger changes should be done in trunk.

I'll try to come up with ideas, but looking at bugs might be the best
way. I imagine a lot of them will have something to do with usability to
a certain extent.
--
Matt