Google Summer of Code 2006 Project proposals

DeVol DeVol at cybrxz.be
Sun Apr 23 12:16:06 UTC 2006

Hi

Op do, 20-04-2006 te 17:32 +1000, schreef Hamish Rodda:
> On Thursday 20 April 2006 03:11, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > On Wednesday 19 April 2006 10:55, Hamish Rodda wrote:
> > > On Wednesday 19 April 2006 06:37, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> It's more work to integrate something foreign than to continue with what we
> have (imho).

One more proposal for a lesser known parser, but one that is striving
(and nearly there) for ANSI C++ compatibility : PUMA. It is the basis
for AspectC++ and can be downloaded together with AspectC++ on
www.aspectc.org <http://www.aspectc.org>. Documentation can be found by googling specifically for
PUMA.

Now for my proposal for KDevelop (be it SoC or not - IMO i think it
might be too easy for SoC) : SCons integration for KDevelop!

Greets,
Hans (a daily kdevelop user at work, allbeit with a custom written
makefile-manager that handles an ARM- and X86-Makefile synchronously ->
hence the interest for SCons [crosscompilation] ;-) )