KDevelop 3.4 release schedule

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 16:11:28 UTC 2006

On 4/19/06, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I still think that the best is to release an alpha version
> (look at it as a technology preview if you want) and then merge MI and C# stuff in the beta cycle.

The KDE 4 release page recently established "Technical Preview" as a
preliminary developer release (read: nothing works). I don't think we
should be calling KDevelop-3.4 alpha/beta 1 for a tech preview.

Why "alpha", Amilcar? And why before MI, which according to  Vladimir
is essentially finished? Are there external factors I don't
understand? Do you have a release schedule in mind?

// jens