KDevelop 3.4 release schedule

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 11:45:13 UTC 2006

I meant to ask about this.. why an alpha release at all? Current 3.4
branch is at least as good as the 3.3.2 release. Calling it "alpha" is
to sell it a bit short, imho. If you ask me, we might as well start
releasing betas. We can release as many of those as we want..
..which brings me to the next question: Do we have a release schedule?
Does anyone have any release date in mind for KDevelop-3.4?

// jens