tip?

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Mon Apr 17 21:51:05 UTC 2006

I have a little problem.. I need the quickopen-part to communicate with the
classview-part. Currently I do this by just getting the plugin and letting
them communicate directly, but that makes it "unportable" as the linker says,
and it doesn't seem to be a good solution. So maybe the best way would be
some signal in the core that classview can attach to, and that quickopen can
trigger, but I don't know into which class to place them(Maybe
language-support?)

Would be nice if someone could give me a tip :)

thanks in advance, David