KDE/kdevelop/lib/interfaces

Jens Herden jens at kdewebdev.org
Sat Apr 15 14:35:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

> > But I wonder why you are doing this?
>
> It's because kdevelop is currently very non-functional, and most of the
> devs are also active in kdelibs development, so it's just been more
> convenient.

I see.

> I'm sure this is a temporary situation, which will probably change once
> kdevelop4 has some basic functionality. Does Quanta really need to link to
> code outside of kdelibs + kdevelop already?

AFAIK we need only kdelibs and the platform of kdevelop. Just what is needed
to port it to QT4. But I do not understand the question. For us it would be
convenient to work with the snapshot, because of the less frequent broken
code.

If we could build only the platform from kdevelop it would be easier for us.
Is this possible already?

Jens