branches

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Tue Apr 11 19:21:05 UTC 2006

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 04:27:44PM +0200, David Nolden wrote:
> I am a bit confused because some of the patches I sent were applied
> to /KDE/3.5/kdevelop/... and others to /kdevelop/3.4/..., but there's no
> branch that all were applied to.. I think I use /KDE/3.5/ would be nice if
> someone could check that :)
>
> I've also got another question: Will Kdevelop 4.0 profit from changes I do to
> the current version, or is the development completely forked?
>
> greetings, David

I've applied everything you've sent so far to both branches, but it is
possible that I've missed something.

Right now, it's a bit early to say whether KDevelop 4 will profit from
your changes or not. AFAIK, no one has done any work on the
documentation portion of KDevelop 4. You are welcome to join in the fun
as I imagine that a lot of the documentation stuff will need to come
from scratch. Develop of KDevelop 4 has completely forked in order to
provide a much more solid base and to remove a lot of the cruft that has
built up in KDevelop 3.x

--
Matt