chm-documentation TOC

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Mon Apr 10 21:06:06 UTC 2006

I tried to add complete support for chm(index, TOC, full-text-search), because
there's so much good documentation and books in chm-format around, but
there's two problems:
1. I don't know what's the best way to extract the index using the current
implementation of chm-reading, so the index does not yet work.
2. As far as I know htdig cannot use kioslaves, so either the whole
html-content could be temporarily copied out, or this
http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=KIO+Fuse+Gateway might be another
solution, but that may be a bit complex. :)

So tell me what you think or if you've got solutions for one of the problems..

the patch I'm sending nicely implements the TOC for chm-documentation, which
is quite nice to :)

greetings, David