change of maintainership in KDevelop

amilcar amilcar at
Sun Apr 2 22:14:07 UTC 2006

Hi, you have my vote too.

On a diferent topic, I plan to postpone the release of 3.4 alpha 1,
because I´m traveling for the next two weeks.

Tentative release date should be 20 April.
If someone else would like to do it, then step forward.

I plan to continue my KDevelop support has webmaster, bugkeeper, and forum
helper. I will step down from coding because my time is limited and I´m
coding mostly VHDL and PHP, so nowadays "emacs is my friend" and my C++
skils are not that sharp. :(

Amilcar Lucas

PS: I really miss cervisia/cvs. Anyone knows of a nice SVN GUI frontend
with kdiff3 integration ?

More information about the KDevelop-devel mailing list