Kdevelop 3.2.2 - Quickopen disabled by default in

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Sat Apr 1 01:09:06 UTC 2006

Hi,

After debating this with Alexander off and on for the last year, we finally
agreed on how it should be solved:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-commits&m=114384520707416&w=2

As of that commit, KDevelop-3.4 branch interprets the Disable List of the
relevant profile.config file as the default plugin set to load for a new
project. All the allowed plugins are still available, but the disabled ones
are not loaded by default.

In addition, the "Set as Default" button in Project->Project Options->Plugins
config dialog, saves the selected set as the user prefered default for that
profile, meaning the users preference will be used for the next new project
(of that profile).

I think this is what we intended all along. :)

// jens