code completion

August Hörandl august.hoerandl at gmx.at
Thu Sep 22 20:20:08 UTC 2005

I am using Kdevelop in a school. I would like to use
code completion but this gives >40MB in each users
homedirectory (~/.kde/share/apps/kdevcppsupport/pcs)
for kde and qt. Ok harddisks are cheap, but i have a lot
of pupils and we have disk quoatas on the file server ...

Is it possible to generate or store this files at a central
place? is it even possible to generate the files during
installation of kdevelop?

Gustl

August Hörandl                           august.hoerandl at gmx.at
Do you really want to pay the Bill? You'd better run Linux instead!