FW: ClearCase integration with QMake project (patch included, help needed)

Patrick Noffke patrickn at adpro.com.au
Wed Sep 14 17:56:20 UTC 2005

Folks,

Here is a patch from Philippe for ClearCase integration.  This is against the 3.2.2 trunk, so do NOT apply the patch I sent earlier, otherwise this one will fail.  He included most of my changes and some others that use the "cleartool desc" command to check the properties of the project directory.

Please review and patch if acceptable.

Philippe, I think you are not properly registered with the kdevelop-devel list.  Perhaps you didn't use the same email address you're sending from?  It has to match exactly (I know, I did the same thing).

Regards,
Patrick