GDB/MI (Was: Embedded development)

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Tue Sep 13 19:09:10 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 11:36, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> A couple of years ago I wrote a simple GDB/MI analyzer and Alexander
> implemented a simple debugger with it. Unfortunatly he deleted the
> Debugger :-)
Yeah, I suck a lot :)

> maybe we can use this experience to re*design/develop* it
> Alexander?, Vladimir? John? :-)
I did it once, I can do it again. I can write a simple mi implementation again
for KDevelop4. Unfortunately, I will not do that in September, I have too
much work :( (only 3 working days at university, but all other days are
spent to prepare for lectures/etc.)

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine