KDevelop 3.4 branch won't configure

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Fri Sep 9 08:22:05 UTC 2005

On Friday 09 September 2005 03:58, amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de wrote:
> > The problem is not present in Kdevelop 3.3
> > (KDE
> > 3.5) branch.
> > I'm using automake 1.7.9
> >
> > Any ideas how this can be fixed?
>
> Seams like some of Dirks changes did not get ported to the
> branch/work/kdevelop3
>
> AFAIK and IMHO branch/work/kdevelop3 should be kept in sync with KDE/3.5
>
> And development should only move to branches/work/kdevelop3 after KDevelop
> 3.3.0 tagging.

That would be a problem for me. I have a pretty large change (new memory
viewer) that I obviously can't commit to 3.5 branch, and don't want it to be
lying on my hard drive only.

> Try doing a svn diff between the branches, it should give you the
> problematic code.

It looks like on the branch/work/kdevelop3 branch there's local copy of bdb,
while there's none on 3.5 branch. The changes are really too large for me to
fix the problem myself.

- Volodya