IRC Meeting this Friday

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Tue Oct 25 21:57:03 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 12:52 pm, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> Greetings,
> 	Last weekend Roberto and I talked about how to make some of the
> communication between KDevelop developers a bit easier.  One idea he had
> was a Friday IRC meeting.  We would meet on #kdevelop on freenode.  One
> thing that was not decided was the time.  Since we seem to span the globe
> what are some of the ideas people would have for time?  For me 8am - 11am
> -6 GMT is the best, what are some of the other ideas?

I'm good with that, but we should take into account that Hamish is on that
'other' continent ;)  He should be in the meeting too as our resident
KTextEditor expert.

I'll be happy to just have a meeting, whatever the time.

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 12:52:26PM -0400, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> Greetings,
> 	Last weekend Roberto and I talked about how to make some of the communication
> between KDevelop developers a bit easier.  One idea he had was a Friday IRC
> meeting.  We would meet on #kdevelop on freenode.  One thing that was not
> decided was the time.  Since we seem to span the globe what are some of the
> ideas people would have for time?  For me 8am - 11am -6 GMT is the best, what
> are some of the other ideas?
>
> Cheers
> 	-ian reinhart geiser

The later the better for me. Between 9pm and 12am -6 GMT is best with
4pm to 9pm -6 GMT also acceptable, but not ideal.