branches/kdevelop/3.4

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Mon Oct 24 15:02:05 UTC 2005

I haven't tried your splits with simplemainwindow, but this is done on a more
fundamental level.  It should work (... i say out of my ass without having
tested it ...) with both newmainwindow and simplemainwindow as it is all done
via the partcontroller.

BTW, I'm working on a fix that will allow the tabbar to remain visible...

On Monday 24 October 2005 8:23 am, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> On Monday 24 October 2005 03:01, Adam Treat wrote:
> > KDevelop now has split view support :=)
>
> I can't test your changes now, therefore I'm asking here.
> How does it relate to the splitting feature in simplemainwindow/newui?
> (it can already split views and doesn't require tabbar to be hidden).
>
> PS: autosync sounds cool :)

I'm running a Marathon in December!
HELP ME SAVE LIVES and Donate Today!
http://helpmesavelives.blogspot.com/