Update on KDevelop4 branch

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Sun Oct 23 00:54:05 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 18 October 2005 22:30, Adam Treat wrote:
> I don't know when that'll be coming along.  The Kexi folks are in no hurry
> to port to KDE4 as they still want a release or two.  If we want a working
> property editor in kdevelop4 anytime soon the initiative will probably have
> to come from here.
>
> adymo, I think the changes to the property editor as found in
> koffice/lib/koproperty will be pretty significant given the new model/view
> and QVariant changes in Qt4...

> How do you want to proceed with this
I've sent sacu a draft of qt4 property editor. Looks like it will have lots of
differences over qt3 version. But anyway, editor widgets for property values
can be ported from qt3 version. Property list and property classes
will most likely stay too. Property editor widget will change.

> and better, when?
Heh, this is the harderst question for me now. I'm working ~11-13 hours
per day now. I barely have time for smth else. But in January I expect to
be free from most of that work and available for KDevelop again.