classbrowser maintainer (was Re: maintainers)

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 16:01:06 UTC 2005

On Friday 07 October 2005 15:23, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> just ignore the error. The page is updated
>
> Richard Dale
>  Ruby support including debugger/class parser/project templates
OK good, it got there!

I was possibly going to write a ruby binding for the C++ parser/visitor/AST
api so I could use it for generating language bindings and the Smoke v2
library. Eventually the bindings generator should be good enough to
autogenerate bindings for the KDevelop C++ parser api (and other KDevelop
apis) to replace the original hand written ones.

-- Richard