classbrowser maintainer (was Re: maintainers)

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Fri Oct 7 14:44:06 UTC 2005

Hi!

Another good news :-) Marius Bugge Monsen the main author of the model/view
classes of Qt 4 has decided to join the KDevelop team and help us to use the
new model/view framework in KDevelop. Marius is currently working on the new
class browser!

ciao robe

PS: I've updated the wiki page. Finally we have maintainers for all the
KDevelop' components ;-)