Debugger maintainers (was Re: maintainers (was Re: Me wants me RIDE ;)

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Wed Oct 5 12:22:02 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 05 October 2005 11:49, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 October 2005 13:35, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> > On Wednesday 05 October 2005 11:23, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > > Yes, but I have some further plans. Now, if you have two debuggable
> > > progams, things are inconvenient -- if both accept different arguments,
> > > you need to manually change arguments each time you switch to debugging
> > > another program.
> >
> > I'm way ahead of you! :)
> > It already works like that!
> > Each target has it's own arguments that are used if the "main arguments"
> > are left blank.
> > You can set the target run arguments by RMB'ing it.
>
> Oh.. were can I look at the code?
The functions are:
AutoProjectPart::mainProgram(bool relative) const
AutoProjectPart::runDirectory()
AutoProjectPart::runArguments()
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.5/kdevelop/buildtools/autotools/autoprojectpart.cpp?rev=438982&view=markup

All project managers have similar functions (code duplication I know). But
when I did it Roberto and harryF told me not to change the base classes, so I
duplicated code all over the place :(

--
Amilcar Lucas
Current webmaster