Kdevelop SVN code completion and Qt4 includes

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Nov 21 18:30:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have a small problem here with Qt4 includes of the type

#include <QTextEdit>

the code completion is not working for any QTextEdit I create this way.
The same is true for #include <QImage>, however #include <QtGui/QImage>
works. Now I thought that then #include <QtGui/QTextEdit> would work
too, but it doesn't :-( The code completion also works for QTextStream,
using #include <QTextStream>, but also doesn't work for QFileDialog.

Anybody got any hints on this?

You teach best what you most need to learn.