Change the License of the C++ parser

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Nov 17 17:01:32 UTC 2005

On Thursday 17 November 2005 10:07, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> On Thursday 17 November 2005 14:56, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there any other KDE code under the BSD license? The KDE website states
> > that all KDE code is GPL or LGPL:
> > From http://www.kde.org/whatiskde/project.php
> > "Each and every line of KDE code is made available under the LGPL/GPL
> > licenses."
>
> This page is total crap, there are licensing guidelines on the
> developer.kde.org page under policies, which mention BSD explicit (without
> advertising clause).
then I suggest you fix it! Please add something to link to developer.kde.org
and state free licenses without specifying GPL and LGPL.
Personally i don't care about what license is used, but as it is a very
commonly asked question then the facts on kde website should be accurate.

thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie