Qt4 foreach keyword patch

Tobias Erbsland terbsland at printsoft.ch
Fri May 20 11:28:56 UTC 2005

Hello

I added the "foreach" keyword from Qt4 to the C++ parser of KDevelop.
This patch is not complete, but I post it here to avoid an other person does
the same.

If I get the script to build the Hash from Roberto Raggi, I can complete the
change and test it. It would be a good idea to place his script somewhere in
the reposity, that everyone can rebuild the hashtable from source. But I
haven't a clue where to place a such tool in the file tree.

I will post then the final patch to this list and wait a week for any negative
feedback.

best regards
Tobias