KDevelop from SVN trunk :-(

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at babylon2k.de
Mon May 16 11:42:05 UTC 2005

On Monday 16 May 2005 01:26, Sascha Cunz wrote:
> Problem happens to me too. (Mobile Athlon 2400) But i think i can tell
> about a time-frame since when it occurs: I switched to kdevelop-trunk about
> 3 weeks ago and to whole kde-trunk about 1,5 weeks ago - since about then
> it's that slow. (So up to now i blamed it on katepart, but Code-Completion
> could as well be the issue).
I can confirm, that sometimes, during longer editing session, katepart gets
buttslow, but only in one of my opened documents :( atm not sure why,
thought, not sure if codecompletion or whatever, highlighting doesn't seem to
be problem, folding not, too, but not sure, as there is nothing real async
running in katepart at all which could make it that sluggish :(

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team
http://www.babylon2k.de, cullmann at kde.org