my first kdevelop plugin

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Sun May 15 23:12:59 UTC 2005

On Sunday 15 May 2005 16:41, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > Actually I really want feedback about coding style, because I want to
> > learn about the KDevelop coding style. If there is no guideline about it,
> > fine, but I did not see information about coding style for KDevelop. I
> > admit I did not search very intense ;-)
>
> there's no guideline for kdevelop's coding style. everybody seems to be
> unwilling to set one
Unique per-plugin coding style is ok because we can't force all contributors
to maintain the same coding style.
The only thing that we probably _do_ need to require is those
// kate: space-indent on; indent-width 4 blablabla
lines. This will automatically help to preserve the coding style.

PS: good examples of my personal coding style are
parts/documentation/documentation_part.h(cpp)
src/profileengine/lib/profileengine.cpp(h)
This pretty much coincides with Andras' style (with an exception of
const_iterator which I use ;)).

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine