projects in KDevelop

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sat May 14 23:46:56 UTC 2005

Alexander Dymo wrote:

> On Wednesday 11 May 2005 15:52, Jens Herden wrote:
>> How is the policy for API changes? I mean can we change the plugin
>> interface?
> We can do everything for KDevelop4 ;) We could probably come up with
> better interfaces if we work together in Kiev and/or Malaga.

I will be in Malaga, but Jens won't. We will be (with Jens) together before
to work on Quanta->KDevelop transition. This means we need such changes
before aKademy and even the Kiev meeting.
 I think we should identify the problems/missing part in KDevelop which
makes Quanta loose functionality and implement them. Of course we will keep
you informed about it. ;-)

Andras

PS: As I see Jens started to post heavily on this list, so I enabled the
mail delivery for it now. :-)