my first kdevelop plugin

Jens Herden jens at kdewebdev.org
Fri May 13 08:11:07 UTC 2005

Hi,

I made my first step in a new environment. The result can be downloaded here:

http://jhe.onlinehome.de/data/projectview.kdevelop-0.1.tar.gz

This plugin creates Project Views. A Project View is a set of open files. You
can save the set under a name and switch between different views with two
clicks.
The views are saved in the session file.
You get a new toolbar and actions in the Project menu.

I would be happy if people can look into it and tell me what they think.
How is coding style? Do you like the feature? What is wrong? What could be
improved?...

Thanks

Jens