ProjectManager initial autoconf support
sylvain.joyeux at m4x.org
Tue May 10 15:35:07 UTC 2005
See attached patch. Unfortunately, I sent an e-mail about ProjectManager to
Roberto a week ago, but no answer. I hope I'm not stepping on what he is
currently working on.
The patch adds support for autoconf with Makefile in projectmanager
Note: the patch adds a few methods to KDevProject because all
projectmanager objects are using this interface, but the new methods are
only stubs for other buildtools. I did the addition with BC in mind.
What do it changed in projectmanager ?
* removed KDevProjectBuilder. It is replaced by KDevProjectAction, which
is an object that does one thing on a project node. KDevProjectPlugin is
used to access these actions
* added an initial support for separate builddir (I do not like the way it
does it now, but at least it works)
* added separate build profiles in projectmanagerpart
If you like it ... what's next ?
* define a buildtool as a set of project actions
* define a way to attach a buildtool on a projectworkspace node
* rework the profile thing to be more usable
Any comment is very welcome. I hope you like it
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 138276 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the KDevelop-devel