ProjectManager initial autoconf support

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at m4x.org
Tue May 10 15:35:07 UTC 2005

See attached patch. Unfortunately, I sent an e-mail about ProjectManager to
Roberto a week ago, but no answer. I hope I'm not stepping on what he is
currently working on.
The patch adds support for autoconf with Makefile in projectmanager

Note: the patch adds a few methods to KDevProject because all
projectmanager objects are using this interface, but the new methods are
only stubs for other buildtools. I did the addition with BC in mind.

What do it changed in projectmanager ?
 * removed KDevProjectBuilder. It is replaced by KDevProjectAction, which
is an object that does one thing on a project node. KDevProjectPlugin is
used to access these actions
 * added an initial support for separate builddir (I do not like the way it
does it now, but at least it works)
 * added separate build profiles in projectmanagerpart

If you like it ... what's next ?
 * define a buildtool as a set of project actions
 * define a way to attach a buildtool on a projectworkspace node
 * rework the profile thing to be more usable

Any comment is very welcome. I hope you like it
Sylvain