Status of KDevProjectManager

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Mon May 9 11:02:06 UTC 2005

On Thursday 05 May 2005 18:57, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> What's the status of the KDevProjectManager ? I'd like spending some time
> on it, so I'd like to know who is currently working on it, and what is
> being done ...
You should probably ask Roberto Raggi because its his code. But currently
no work is being done by others on projectmanager. I work on qmake importer
sometimes but that is unrelated currently from the interface and
project manager plugin.

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine