kdevelop/languages/cpp

Roberto Raggi roberto.raggi at trolltech.com
Thu Mar 10 11:53:02 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 09 March 2005 20:02, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Adam Treat and I will be maintaining code completion and we decided on IRC
> (adam and I, with agreement of alex dymo) to change the formatting to
so? we have a public mailing list. Alexander is not the only one that has
_right_ on the code.

> something we both agreed on, in addition to making the formatting
just a stupid question. Why tabs? I think, but maybe I'm wrong, KDevelop/C++
is the only project in KDE using tabs and not spaces. This is very annoying
for me.. you know, I have "replace tabs with spaces" checked in Kate :)

ciao robe