kdevelop/languages/cpp

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Thu Mar 10 10:36:06 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 09 March 2005 20:02, Matt Rogers wrote:
> oh no!!! cvs history is messed up!! all hope is lost! </dripping sarcasm>
it is not fun.

actually if you have to review patches and/or apply patches from different
branches you want to keep the history as clean as possible.

I'm using GNU-arch for my personal patches to KDevelop. I have different
branches, and now it will be difficult to merge the changes from the main
repository to my local branch (I suppose, actually I'm still using KDevelop
3.0.x, so maybe it is not a problem :)

anyway, feel free to do whatever you want, but you have to keep your patches
simple if you want people to review, understand and contribute to KDevelop.

ciao robe