Dumping the source DOM?

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Thu Jun 30 04:42:06 UTC 2005

I've been wanting to find time to explore this on my own, but right now am not
able to do so.  I'm aware that KDevelop creates an internal DOM
representation of such things as C++ classes.  I believe that is a very
powerful design feature with a great deal of potential.  It's also buried
deep in the tangled woods of KDevelop's implementation.  Can a simple
commandline tool that could be run against a source file to produce an XML
dump of the the code structure be extracted?

I'm still wondering about an XML DTD or schema for C++ as well.
--
Regards,
Steven