ruby artwork

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 17:50:10 UTC 2005

On Monday 20 June 2005 17:31, Pieter Pareit wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> With the help of KDE-Artists.org, I've got some nice artwork for ruby. See
> screenshot at http://users.skynet.be/ppareit/kdevelop-ruby-artwork.png and
> discussion at
> http://kde-artists.org/main/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,48/expv,0/topic
>,49.0
>
> Ok to commit?
> When I receive the SVG (fileformat artists use, but not used by the program
> itself), where should I put it? In the source dir of ruby?
> On a side note, committing might take some extra days, as I have to get
> over the details with the artist.
Nice! It does need to be red though as you say. The non-red ones look a bit
like cone shaped melons to me :)

Can you just replace the current .png icons with an .svg ones in the project?
Do .svg icons need to be converted to .png - I don't know how it works. It
would certainly be good to have one icon for running ruby programs, and a
different one for the settings option.

-- Richard