Assembler view

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Thu Jun 2 11:23:07 UTC 2005

I believe my previous comments (several years ago now?) on this topic are
still relevant, but, Amilcar, has the situation changed in the intervening
time?

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 19:17, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> [I CC: Johannes Sixt, the developer of kdbg]
>
> On Thursday 02 June 2005 11:06, Hamish Rodda wrote:

It's trivial to get the data from gdb using the current debugger - support in
kate to show the data would be needed, I'm not sure how much effort that
would be. You won't get that feature without effort if you port kdbg as that
uses its own viewer to show the code (although maybe that's no longer true?)