SVN image wants Qt4 and "designer plugin"?

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Sun Jul 31 00:38:17 UTC 2005

On Saturday 30 July 2005 18:28, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> On Sunday 31 July 2005 01:24, Steven T. Hatton wrote:
> > Can I interpret that to mean if I want to use the trunk I will need to
> > also have KDE4 as my functional $KDEDIR?
>
> This has been true for two days. trunk is for kde4/kdevelop4 development
> now.

The READMEs here say 3.4.  Is that just false advertisement? If I check out
the following will I have the KDE4 source?
svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE

The documentation here:
http://edu.kde.org/development/port2kde4.php
says KDE4 is here:
<protocol>://<username>@svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/kde4/