KDevelop 3.3 release schedule

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Fri Jul 29 23:06:06 UTC 2005

Hi!
At this point I'd like to ask developers whether we're following
KDE 3.5 release?

My personal opinion is that we should not do that. Feature freeze
on 1st August is too close and we still do not have:
1) many patches from this mailing list applied
2) new qmake manager (work in progress)
3) polished simple ideal mode (splitting doesn't work correctly in all
cases)
4) did i forget smth more?

Currently IMHO we've almost nothing to release as KDevelop 3.3.
I'd like to propose then that we plan 3.3 release somewhere in November
or December so we could finish all features we want.

What do you think?

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine