The declarations in the C++ Standard Library

Steven T. Hatton hattons at
Wed Jul 20 06:21:08 UTC 2005

I've been wanting to do this for a long time.  Most of the work is finished, 
but there still remains the difficult task of verifying, and correcting the 
files.  One thing to be aware of if you look at these, or work with them is 
that there are some incorrectly coded characters.  These are, I believe, 
restricted to the '~' in destructors.  There are probably also some 
transcription reversal errors due to the tool I used.  If someone could put 
these in an svn KDevelop, or otherwise, perhaps people could fix up the 
remaining problems.  Please DO NOT attempt to copy large sections of text 
from the Standard directly into these files.  I prefer that they remain as 
free of comments as is reasonable.  The idea is to present the C++ Standard 
Headers as the source declarations they are specified to supply.

Poke around and see what this is:

Just the C++ source files tarballed:

My original motivation was to provide a good means of generating PCS data for 
KDevelop.  The doxygen stuff was a very pleasnat additional feature.  One 
problem I had was in working with the files sans extensions as if their names 
were the actual Header names.  I didn't try very hard, but without some kind 
of creative thinking, I don't believe doxygen will process them as C++ files 
if they lack such extensions.

More information about the KDevelop-devel mailing list