The declarations in the C++ Standard Library

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Wed Jul 20 06:21:08 UTC 2005

I've been wanting to do this for a long time.  Most of the work is finished,
but there still remains the difficult task of verifying, and correcting the
files.  One thing to be aware of if you look at these, or work with them is
that there are some incorrectly coded characters.  These are, I believe,
restricted to the '~' in destructors.  There are probably also some
transcription reversal errors due to the tool I used.  If someone could put
these in an svn KDevelop, or otherwise, perhaps people could fix up the
remaining problems.  Please DO NOT attempt to copy large sections of text
from the Standard directly into these files.  I prefer that they remain as
free of comments as is reasonable.  The idea is to present the C++ Standard
Headers as the source declarations they are specified to supply.

Poke around and see what this is:
http://baldur.globalsymmetry.com/~hattons/Standard

Just the C++ source files tarballed:
http://baldur.globalsymmetry.com/~hattons/Standard.tar.bz2

My original motivation was to provide a good means of generating PCS data for
KDevelop.  The doxygen stuff was a very pleasnat additional feature.  One
problem I had was in working with the files sans extensions as if their names
were the actual Header names.  I didn't try very hard, but without some kind
of creative thinking, I don't believe doxygen will process them as C++ files
if they lack such extensions.
--
Regards,
Steven