CPP support broken with QMake

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at m4x.org
Tue Jul 12 17:31:18 UTC 2005

I'm currently working on things related to KDevelop. Mainly a modular
execution environment (for running/testing in client/server or
multi-language projects for instance) and autoconf support in the
projectmanager. The first one is standalone for now, while the second one
is totally KDevelop-related.<

My main concern is that I definitely don't want to use KDE4 because it is
too bleeding edge for my taste.

What's your plan for future development ? Branching between 3.5 and 4, and
merging, or asking all developers to use KDE4 ?

Sylvain