KMDI usage in KDevelop4

Dominik Haumann dhdev at gmx.de
Mon Jul 11 21:01:06 UTC 2005

On Monday 11 July 2005 19:41, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Monday 11 July 2005 20:25, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> > katemdi stuff to have it feature complete for kate's use ;)
>
> But I hate those several version of KMDI or whatever interface. If for
> KDE4 we don't find a common solution, I write one for the Quanta's
> version of KDevelop as well. ;-)
I think we all agree with you :) see it as a "test-environment". Maybe there
is even an easy/clever way (we don't see, yet) to add overlap mode (do some
tricks with qsplitter or such). For now I think cullmann's implementation
works quite well.

@Alexander: ...and I have another suggestion: bind ESC (escape) to collapse
the sidebar that currently has focus, and give focus to the main widget -
(that is something I'm really missing :)).
However, that's not really overlapping ;)

--
Dominik