debugger shortcuts

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Mon Jul 4 08:47:02 UTC 2005

On Saturday 02 July 2005 00:45, jbb wrote:
> Opps
>
> That last mail was actually from me (jbb) to  Vladimir Prus
> <ghost at cs.msu.su> and not to the list.
>
> sigh - It's to early here to get anything right...
>
> Vladimir - the question is still valid though :-)

Thanks for the offer! I think it's way too early for me to become "debugger
maintainer". Partly because I don't know what commitments that involve, and
how much time I'll have. Partly because I don't have much of Qt/KDE
experience yet.

I indent to work on debugger till the end of summer (at least), and if that
goes well we can revisit the question later. What do you think?

- Volodya