Fwd: KDE/kdevelop/src

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at babylon2k.de
Sun Jul 3 22:18:03 UTC 2005

On Sunday 03 July 2005 19:50, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Sunday 03 July 2005 20:32, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > I believe that the KTextEditor interfaces provide a signal for this
> > as well. Using the Kate version is indeed not very good. IIRC, it's
> > in the DocumentExt interface, but i don't have any docs available to
> > verify.
>
> I don't see anything like that in the docs. Might be some new KDE4
> method you remember here?
This is signal is not in KTextEditor for KDE 3.x, it is in the current kde4 work branch ;)
Btw., feedback for this branch would be nice, at least for the current API we have there,
hamish and me give all to make it more usable than in 3.x, but hey, we need input ;)

cu
Christoph

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team
http://www.babylon2k.de, cullmann at kde.org