Fwd: New Perl App Template

Bobby kconfigure at rockerssoft.com
Mon Jan 24 04:37:16 UTC 2005

I have had the worst time trying to post to this mailing list.  So lets try
this one more time:

Attached a file and a link.  One is a directory and files (tar.gz'ed)  to
place in languages/perl/app_templates/  to create a new application template
for creating a standard Perl module.  The other file is a patch to update the
Makefile.am in languages/perl/ to include the new directory.

Almost every Perl project I work on requires a Perl module and because the
point of a module is to allow code reuse on other projects they often end up
being projects in themselves.  Any chance it can be added to kdevelop?

Bobby

http://www.rockerssoft.com/brockers/docs/perlmodule.tar.gz

--
"When only cops have guns, it's called a 'police state'."
-Claire Wolfe