Please comment on this 3.2 features draft.
jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Sun Jan 23 19:06:11 UTC 2005
On Sunday 23 January 2005 18.24, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Sunday 23 January 2005 11:19 am, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> I would change the section on 'Much improved application templates' to
> highlight more of the overall bug fixing effort that has gone into
> KDevelop, with the improved templates as one of the highlights of the bug
> fixing effort.
> My two cents,
I agree. This release seems to be a lot about "refinement" and bugfixes.
Among the visible highlights (apart from the obvious: Ruby):
* Alexander's improvements to the embedded designer and the "RAD features".
* The subclassing of library types is a really cool thing
* A working subversion plugin (or rumoured to be, I have yet to test it..)
* Ctags support is (hopefully) improved ;)
Other smaller things:
* The changes Jonas and I did to the grep plugin is something I really enjoy
and use _all the time_
* Working history navigation. Being able to actually use "back" is nice too ;)
* The documentation viewer loads far faster and has a more stable ui (and a
saner settings dialog)
OK.. I'm drawing blanks now...
More information about the KDevelop-devel