Please comment on this 3.2 features draft.

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Sun Jan 23 19:06:11 UTC 2005

On Sunday 23 January 2005 18.24, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Sunday 23 January 2005 11:19 am, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
>
> s/refractored/refactored
> s/documanted/documented
>
> I would change the section on 'Much improved application templates' to
> highlight more of the overall bug fixing effort that has gone into
> KDevelop, with the improved templates as one of the highlights of the bug
> fixing effort.
>
> My two cents,
> Matt

I agree. This release seems to be a lot about "refinement" and bugfixes.

Among the visible highlights (apart from the obvious: Ruby):

 * Alexander's improvements to the embedded designer and the "RAD features".
 * The subclassing of library types is a really cool thing
 * A working subversion plugin (or rumoured to be, I have yet to test it..)
 * Ctags support is (hopefully) improved ;)

Other smaller things:
* The changes Jonas and I did to the grep plugin is something I really enjoy
and use _all the time_
* Working history navigation. Being able to actually use "back" is nice too ;)
* The documentation viewer loads far faster and has a more stable ui (and a
saner settings dialog)

OK.. I'm drawing blanks now...

jd