Bugfix for Bug 96685

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Jan 10 21:59:50 UTC 2005

On Monday 10 January 2005 12:13, Vladimir Reshetnikov wrote:
> I recently filed a bug#96685.
> Now I have a fix for it.

>                 {
> 	                kdDebug(9025) << "Adding: " << path << endl;
>                     m_sourceFiles.append(path.mid(prefixlen));
>                  }
>             }
>         }
>     } while (!s.isEmpty());
>
>     QApplication::restoreOverrideCursor();

Please provide a diff (diff -bup original_file modified_file), this makes
things much easier.

> I'd like to be a contributor to KDevelop project. Let me know what's a
> procedure. I have some ideas about improving CustomMakeFiles Wizard.

Welcome and join the team :-)
You need a cvs account, which you can get from a few kde core developers (if
it hasn't changed). I guess one of the main kdevelop developers should
suggest you for a cvs account.

Bye
Alex