[quanta-devel] Re: Subversion repository structure (was: trunk/kdeedu/klettres)

Jens Herden jens at kdewebdev.org
Tue Feb 22 00:08:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

> Ok, so for now we have this layout:
> trunk/KDE/kdevplatform (contains plugins and the platform)
> trunk/KDE/kdewebdev
>
> trunk/kdevelop
> or
> trunk/KDE/kdevelop
>
> Any opinions?

 I think this is fine for Quanta. But I am a bit confused about the difference
between shell and platform. Do I understand correctly that the shell is also
in trunk/KDE/kdevplatform ?

But something I want to suggest is to think about the different languages as
well. I think it would be nice to make it easier for people to choose only
the language support they want. Right now it appears to me rather difficult
to create a KDevelop for C++ only.

Jens