cpp header includer first usable version

Felix Berger bflat1 at gmx.net
Sat Feb 19 15:20:08 UTC 2005

Hi,

The following link provides a first (hopefully) usable version of the cpp
header organizer:

http://www.felix.beldesign.de/cppheaderorganizer.tar.gz

For it to work you have to  rebuild your pcs stores because it has to know the
include paths of the catalogs (see included patch).

The archive contains the new files and a patch which has to be applied in
languages/cpp/

There will be at least one rewrite, now that I know how it works and there is
space for lots of tweaks, improvements and configure options...

Current features/issues:

* Doesn't remove unnecessary headers, just adds its headers
* Tries to find optimal position where the header includes should be inserted
* Discerns between forwards and full inclusion
* Discerns between local includes "" and global <>
* Can't resolve the following yet:

Kapplication* kapp = new KApplication();  // <kapplication.h> is inserted
correctly

kapp->dcopClient()->attach()   // <dcopclient.h> is not included yet

* I expect there will be a lot of issues with templates, global functions etc,
but as long as it does not remove headers, it's better than not having it at
all

Regards,
Felix Berger

--