branches/kdevelop/3.4/languages/cpp/debugger

Robert Gruber rgruber at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 16 09:15:05 UTC 2005

On Thu Dec 15 14:54:09 2005, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Could you avoid commented out code? There's quite a bit of this in debugger
> part already.
You're absolutely right, it accidentally slipped in.

> And actually, why do you need to first communicate state to gdbcontroller,
and
> then check it in gdbcontroller?. Would not modifying
> variableTree::slotCurrentFrame from:
As far as our baseclass DbgController explicitly supports a state where no
locals will be retrieved I thought why not using it!?!

If you prefer not to use it, I'll be glad to change it.
But if so, we should consider removing this state (s_viewLocals) at all. Until
my commit yesterday it has been checked by GdbController but has never been
activated at all.

Greets, Robert