"Clear all breakpoints" code question

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Thu Dec 1 09:53:04 UTC 2005

On Thursday 01 December 2005 11:43, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Thursday 01 December 2005 10:38, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > >
> > > In which branch?
> >
> > /branches/kdevelop/3.4
>
> You should backport to the KDE 3.5 branch as well...

Are you sure? This is mostly code cleanup commit. Well, you said that with
existing code, some breakpoints are not removed *in the debugger*, while they
are removed in the GUI. But, I could not reproduce that problem no matter how
many breakpoints I add/remove when the program is running.

Can you check if my commit fixes that problem?

- Volodya